Join the Festool team!
Tooltechnic Systems, LLC d/b/a Festool USA is growing fast and looking for proactive, talented and energetic individuals who want to grow with us. We care about people, growth, excellence and results. We are seeking high performing individuals who are just as passionate about our business as we are. If you exude passion, creativity, commitment, and fun then we are the place for you!
Current open positions
Tooltechnic Systems, LLC d/b/a Festool USA offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Seven paid holidays per year
- Generous time off upon hire
- Health insurance plan for employee and dependents available the first of the month following hire – employees pay their portion of the premium with pre-tax dollars via (Section 125) Cafeteria Plan
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for employee available the first of the month following hire- Festool pays 100% of premium (value is equal to annual salary up to a maximum of $150,000)
- Voluntary life insurance for employee and dependents available the first of the month following hire
- Dental plans available the first of the month following hire
- Vision insurance plan available the first of the month following hire- Festool pays 100% of premium for employee and dependents
- Long-term disability plan - Festool pays 100% of premium
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match available through payroll deduction; employees who are at least 21 years old are eligible to contribute at the beginning of the month after completion of 90 days of employment
- Professional dues paid by company
- Fitness room located at corporate headquarters
- Annual company functions including holiday party
- Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate available to employees at no charge
- Discount on purchase of Festool products
Festool 11 Personal Values
- Clear Objectives and Goals
- Capacity to Reach Consensus
- Professional Competence
- Methodological Competence
- Change and Innovation
- Personal Responsibility
Equal Employment Opportunity
Tooltechnic Systems, LLC d/b/a Festool USA is committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Festool USA, please email Festool USA Human Resources for further assistance.
Festool USA is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.