Benefits of the Vecturo Oscillating Multi-Tool.
- 400 watt motor and 4° oscillating amplitude make cuts quicker than other multi-tools.
- Plunge Base with magnetic strip prevents blade vibration and wander for accurate
- Depth-Stop for quick, precise adjustment for accurate cut depths.
- High-performance multi-tool for interior construction and reno work.
- Quick, tool-free blade changes with the FastFix lever.
- Cut, scrape or score virtually any material, thanks to a wide variety of blades
and variable speed.
- Great ergonomics and low vibration for fatigue-free extended use.
Precision plunge cuts with an oscillating tool.
Historically, other oscillating tools have been plagued with one simple problem,
controllability. Festool developed a solution for this problem in the form of its
Plunge Base for the Vecturo Oscillating Tool. The Plunge Base aids with aligment
during plunge cuts and prevents blade wander, as well as vibration, with an ingenious
magnetic strip. Plunge cuts are smooth and accurate with the invaluable accessory,
included with the Set Version of the Vecturo. The Plunge Base can be rotated to various angles to suit your needs.
Accuracy: a word
rarely associated with oscillating tools.
Oscillating tools are extremely versatile and a staple in the arsenal of any professional.
However, as a freehand operated tool, they suffer from some issues including controllability.
Festool has overcome this deficiency by developing a Depth-Stop system for the Vecturo
The Depth-Stop has two "feet" that can be used interchangeably to control
the depth of cut. Using the Vecturo as a jamb saw is a perfect example of when the
Depth-Stop plays an important role in controllability, limiting the depth of the
The skid foot for the Depth-Stop is perfect for operations like cutting drywall.
The skid limits the depth of cut to protect electrical and plumbing behind the wall,
also adding a layer of safety for the operator of the tool.
The Depth-Stop and its feet can be rotated as needed to various angles.