Benefits of Festool Coarse, Aggressive Sanders.
- Experience virtually dust free sanding when used with a
Festool HEPA CT Dust Extractor, because no one likes dust.
- ROTEX multi-mode sanders that can do it all or purpose-built aggressive sanders.
- RAS 115 with its powerful, gear-drive, grinder-like operation with rotating dust
shroud for stripping paint, removing tough finishes, quick material removal and
coping among other tasks.
- Deltex DX 93 gear-driven detail sander or ROTEX RO 90 DX with a triangular pad to
reach into corners and crevices.
- Use a Festool ROTEX multi-mode sander for aggressive material removal like a belt
sander, fine finish sanding, or for polishing to a high gloss.
- Enjoy decades of use from a sander that's built to last and backed by a three year
- Thermal and overload protection protect the sander from potentially damaging conditions.
- Quick, easy abrasives and pad changes make every day use simple and convenient.
ROTEX. Sanders That Can Do It All.
How do you move seamlessly between rough sanding and final sanding without switching
sanders? It is easy when you own a ROTEX multi-mode sander. The design of this multipurpose
sander is nothing short of an engineering marvel. Use the aggressive action to quickly
and efficiently remove wood, paint, or varnish. Switch to the fine setting for final
finishing. Equip your ROTEX with polishing pads, sponges, felts or sheepskin and
get astonishing finishes that gleam with brillance. With the new RO 90 DX, add the
ability to swap the round pad for a delta-shaped pad to reach deep into corners
Head over to our ROTEX sander micro website to learn about all of the advantages
of owning a Festool ROTEX multi-mode
Aggressive Stripping and Shaping.
If the versatility of Festool ROTEX sanders is more than you need, then maybe the
RAS 115 is the right tool for you. This machine can hog off material and strip finishes
unbelievably fast! The integrated dust shroud can turn 360° to capture dust and
debris, leaving your client's home clean and saving you clean up time. The RAS is
also a favorite of remodelers who use it for coping and scribing since it offers
great dust extraction with the performance of a grinder.
Deltex DX 93 Detail Finish Sander.
When it comes to getting into tight spaces, this sander is the trick. Sharing the
same delta (triangular) pad and abrasives shape, the DX 93 can reach into every
crevice and corner. Since we know you might tend to lean on the tip of the sander
a bit, the pad and abrasives can be rotated 120 degrees for three fresh sanding
surfaces prolonging their life. Use the optional extended pad to reach into louvers